5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Hello did! Lennon speaking here! This club is for Dnd players! Anyone can join but the limit is going to be 6 pcs and 1 CoDm and 1 DM. DnD Club Sessions are on Sundays 6:00 PM in London time and lasts for 30 min and the first meeting is on May 3rd if we have enough players. We are going to use 2024 rules and 2014 character sheets! No posting here unless you are a member or you are signing up! You can't join if you apply a position already taken.
Sign up form
Name:
House:
Year:
Role(Pc/CoDm):
Additional Info:
Members:
DM- Lennon Han
Co DM- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
I hope we have fun!
Sign up form
Name:
House:
Year:
Role(Pc/CoDm):
Additional Info:
Members:
DM- Lennon Han
Co DM- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
PC- Available
I hope we have fun!
Last edited by Lennon Han on 14 May 2026, 16:42, edited 15 times in total.
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Great! Anybody else?
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Order Form
Name: Maisie Gemmell
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Second
Role(Pc/CoDm): DM
Additional Info: I cannot, in all likelihood, commit to another regular group. But I love the game and would love to be aware of opportunities to play. I’ve been a forever DM for over six years and have run a wide variety of systems. Table fit is also deeply important to me so I would want to talk to others involved to ensure everyone’s comfort and play style fit.
Name: Maisie Gemmell
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Second
Role(Pc/CoDm): DM
Additional Info: I cannot, in all likelihood, commit to another regular group. But I love the game and would love to be aware of opportunities to play. I’ve been a forever DM for over six years and have run a wide variety of systems. Table fit is also deeply important to me so I would want to talk to others involved to ensure everyone’s comfort and play style fit.
|
|
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
I will step down from DM spot so you could be it then!
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Oh, no. I absolutely do not want to run this club. That is not what I meant. I would be maybe able to run a one shot occasionally. But I don't have the capacity to run all the time nor do I want to stage a coup. I just mean I am more comfortable as a GM.
|
|
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
I meant I will run it and you can be DM! Also this will also serve as a chat. Nick, is it okay if you be pc?
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
To be crystal clear: I do not have time to run games regularly, for free, for strangers at this time. I signed up because I love the game, including running the game, and am always happy to be part of the conversation. I apologize if this caused confusion.
|
|
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
YeahLennon Han wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:52 I meant I will run it and you can be DM! Also this will also serve as a chat. Nick, is it okay if you be pc?
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Maisie, would you rather be CoDm or Dm
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes