OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Oh who is that????
Av and Mikey

Summer and Dyl are the other ship, but they're not going to be together just yet. Though only a little bit longer! :grin:
Av and Mikey are Adorbs!!
They are sooo there!!
Excited for Dylan and Summer!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I know a few and would be happy to help if you need to get more! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:51
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl! :wow:
Oh who is that????
Av and Mikey

Summer and Dyl are the other ship, but they're not going to be together just yet. Though only a little bit longer! :grin:
Av and Mikey are Adorbs!!
They are sooo there!!
Excited for Dylan and Summer!!
Excited for you and some one too!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:57 Happy Star Wars day :wow:
May the fourth be with ya~
SIMSYYYY
Lilyyyy :happy:
Nice new pfp hehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning, HiO!! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:52
good morning, HiO!! ^^
Morning Brook!!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:57 Happy Star Wars day :wow:
May the fourth be with ya~
SIMSYYYY
Lilyyyy :happy:
Nice new pfp hehe
THANKS!!! HRU???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE! BROOK! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
DONE!!! Check it out here peeps!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:06 DONE!!! Check it out here peeps!
I filled it out!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore