Let's Chat!
RRROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEE! how's your camp?
Hi Esther~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...
Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!
Let's Chat!
goood luck Rosie!! (awww I MISSSSSS YOU!!)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:33CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...
Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I lost a point on my potions homework because i miss spelled ingredients. My dyslexia got me again. Still got an O tho
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
RIVERNEEERiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:38 I lost a point on my potions homework because i miss spelled ingredients. My dyslexia got me again. Still got an O tho
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Really? I don’t think teachers are supposed to count off for spelling because not everyone is a native English speaker?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Well, do that... And then tag me!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |