OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:53
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:49 What's happening?
Insane people becoming more insane
Also, Cat
Aka uu

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, HiO! How are we doing today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Rosa
Everyone's going crazy today

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:55 Morning Rosa
Everyone's going crazy today
Check My new shop, I need moneyyy

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:53
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:49 What's happening?
Insane people becoming more insane
Also, Cat
Aka uu
Absolutely Correct! 5 points to LAv!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:55 Morning Rosa
Everyone's going crazy today
Check My new shop, I need moneyyy
I did

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
8
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:49
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:48 I listen to a lot of Jpop
Do you? I don't know J pop
Yeah, a lot of Japanese Pop. Anime songs, rock, mostly from the 90s

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
HANA BANANA!!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cat

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."