Let's Chat!
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btwLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26RU kidding me Riv?River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22I have never heard a kpop songBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22You heard their music?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after popRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btwLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26RU kidding me Riv?River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22I have never heard a kpop song
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
SAme!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26I wish u could come sisBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26REDRED OUTLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:25COME ON GURLBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:24OOH NICE
HAVE YOU GONE TO A CONCERT
IM PACKING MY BAGS AND COMING TO LIVE WITH YOU HOPE YOU HAVE ACCOMODATION
Do u know Cortis? And yes
OPEN YOUR DOOR IM HERE
I really want to go to an Ari concert...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
recomend someLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after popRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btwLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26RU kidding me Riv?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Hmm let's see....River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:30recomend someLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after popRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
What pop do u listen to? Maybe Bts or Cortis
U must know Go! From youtube..
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
I would recommend Stray Kids' Lose My Breath as well...Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:42Hmm let's see....River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:30recomend someLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after popRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
What pop do u listen to? Maybe Bts or Cortis
U must know Go! From youtube..
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
What's happening?
Let's Chat!
Do you? I don't know J pop
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |