OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
You heard their music?
I have never heard a kpop song
RU kidding me Riv?
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20

It's a k pop band
You heard their music?
I have never heard a kpop song
RU kidding me Riv?
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after pop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:23

I'M A PERSON FROM UK LIVING IN SOUTH KOREA
OOH NICE
HAVE YOU GONE TO A CONCERT
IM PACKING MY BAGS AND COMING TO LIVE WITH YOU HOPE YOU HAVE ACCOMODATION
COME ON GURL

Do u know Cortis? And yes
REDRED OUT
OPEN YOUR DOOR IM HERE
I wish u could come sis
SAme!!!
I really want to go to an Ari concert...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
You heard their music?
I have never heard a kpop song
RU kidding me Riv?
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after pop
recomend some

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:30
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22

I have never heard a kpop song
RU kidding me Riv?
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after pop
recomend some
Hmm let's see....

What pop do u listen to? Maybe Bts or Cortis

U must know Go! From youtube..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:42
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:30
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:28
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:26

RU kidding me Riv?
No, never once have i heard one in my life. I'm in America btw
U've gotta Riv, It's amazing but after pop
recomend some
Hmm let's see....

What pop do u listen to? Maybe Bts or Cortis

U must know Go! From youtube..
I would recommend Stray Kids' Lose My Breath as well...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I listen to a lot of Jpop

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
What's happening?

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:48 I listen to a lot of Jpop
Do you? I don't know J pop

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:49 What's happening?
Insane people becoming more insane
Also, Cat

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe