OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08

ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol

I would love to meet Rose!!
I know...
I remember, for Stray Kids, i got photocards..
BUT FOR ONE DIRECTION
I was supposed to be asleep at 12.
i walk into my parents room, whispering "nobody can drag me down" in a demonic tone...
so....
WOW Bri!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08

ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol

I would love to meet Rose!!
I know...
I remember, for Stray Kids, i got photocards..
BUT FOR ONE DIRECTION
I was supposed to be asleep at 12.
i walk into my parents room, whispering "nobody can drag me down" in a demonic tone...
so....
HAHAHAHAHAH LOLZ THAT IS SO ME!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I dont know what a stray kid is

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a band? kpop I guess?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
You heard their music?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
You heard their music?
I have never heard a kpop song

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
Only one of the best kpop bands! After Blackpink!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
You heard their music?
I have never heard a kpop song
Same my man.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:20 I dont know what a stray kid is
It's a k pop band
You heard their music?
I'M A PERSON FROM UK LIVING IN SOUTH KOREA