OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:49

I am good, wbu?
Bro, let him be sane as well
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45

BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!
CANDYLAND!
Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:55 @Briar Anderson where are you!!
I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...
Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??



CANDYLAND!
Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:55 @Briar Anderson where are you!!
I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...
Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:41
Angel O'Connor wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:40 hi all
Hi!
How is it with your cousins??
They’re still haven’t arrived

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??



CANDYLAND!
Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
BROOO!!!!! opening Pinterest and searching for Chat Noir

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51

Candyland?
WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:55 @Briar Anderson where are you!!
I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...
Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56

WITH CAT NOIR
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56

I am looking for her too!!!! It shows that she is online...
Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56

Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
What happened?

OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles awkwardly*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:01 *smiles awkwardly*
?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58

LET'S PRETEND IM NOT



My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
What happened?
Bri's sister rushed in, told her that she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
That's what she says anyways

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9