Let's Chat!
Fine! But I am still on search for a better one. Will owl you if I get one!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12Hru????Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07Indeed it is, LilyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all![]()
Heyy, no, it is cute!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:06I kind of don't like Ryder's pfp...I might change it.
Ayo Madster is up?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Sure!Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:25Fine! But I am still on search for a better one. Will owl you if I get one!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12Hru????Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07Indeed it is, LilyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all![]()
Heyy, no, it is cute!!
Ayo Madster is up?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lallaallalalalaaaaaaa
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
happy may the 4th!! check out disney (streaming) !! they celebrate it too!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Damn! I should do that smtimes....Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16Good! just remodeling my ency!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!
Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37Damn! I should do that smtimes....Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16Good! just remodeling my ency!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!
Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
i bet they willEsther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:40Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37Damn! I should do that smtimes....Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Good! just remodeling my ency!!
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!
Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Czns can NEVER not drive u crazy but it can be a good way crazy!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:40Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37Damn! I should do that smtimes....Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Good! just remodeling my ency!!
@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!
Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
Wish u all the best!!!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
Let's Chat!
LAVV
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |