Let's Chat!
Thx!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50Nice!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
CIRRUS!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILY THE PFP IS GORGINA!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:05LILY THE PFP IS GORGINA!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I kind of don't like Ryder's pfp...I might change it.Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50Thx!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50Nice!!![]()
![]()
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Indeed it is, LilyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
CIRRUS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07Indeed it is, LilyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nowhere lol i’ve just been posting less and lurking more heheMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07CIRRUS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07Indeed it is, LilyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03Is that a Cirrus I see???Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all![]()
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen