Let's Chat!
good luck!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:50 Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
EMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEmiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:34AVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAvery Gray wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:27 It’s so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
whatcha thinkin'?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Thank you.Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:53good luck!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:50 Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.
I'm gonna need it cause I'm doing it. As much as I might miss the stuff on here, I'm not feeling Ayuka anymore.
Let's Chat!
Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
no fun, but you'll get this figured outEmily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Never thought I'd say this but this will be the easiest dissertation I've ever heard of... Just write a short story no longer than 9k words with a commentarySimon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:03no fun, but you'll get this figured outEmily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
That sounds pretty straightforward!Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:08Never thought I'd say this but this will be the easiest dissertation I've ever heard of... Just write a short story no longer than 9k words with a commentarySimon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:03no fun, but you'll get this figured outEmily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I might write a solo on Lex. Any tips on what I could make it on? Also, what's the WC? Same as usual RPs?