OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:50 Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.
good luck!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:34
Avery Gray wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:27 It’s so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool. :lol:
AVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:59 Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...
whatcha thinkin'?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:53
Lex Kervick wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:50 Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.
good luck!
Thank you.
I'm gonna need it cause I'm doing it. As much as I might miss the stuff on here, I'm not feeling Ayuka anymore.

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:59 Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...
whatcha thinkin'?
Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:59 Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...
whatcha thinkin'?
Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!
no fun, but you'll get this figured out :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:59 Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...
whatcha thinkin'?
Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!
no fun, but you'll get this figured out :)
Never thought I'd say this but this will be the easiest dissertation I've ever heard of... Just write a short story no longer than 9k words with a commentary :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:08
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:02
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:59 Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...
whatcha thinkin'?
Need to come up with something for my dissertation! Initial proposals are due mid-July but I'm so indecisive about short stories that I wanna make sure I find an idea I'd like to write on for a full year!
no fun, but you'll get this figured out :)
Never thought I'd say this but this will be the easiest dissertation I've ever heard of... Just write a short story no longer than 9k words with a commentary :cute:
That sounds pretty straightforward!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I might write a solo on Lex. Any tips on what I could make it on? Also, what's the WC? Same as usual RPs?

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi