Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
SILAS!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Oh we haven't talked much
But still Heyyy
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hi!!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Are you gonna reply to the RP? Also HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
It's like 11 25 pm for me rn lol
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
IT'S SO CUTE!!! I'ma have to start teasing now, hehe (ㆁωㆁ)Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:46Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:45okay..?????just something i filled out and wanted to show yall so you could tell me what you think :3
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:53Oh we haven't talked much
But still Heyyy
Yeah lol, was busy with ency, indexing and rp's but all done now
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Oooh ok but I gtg sleep it's rlly lateBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:57Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:53Oh we haven't talked much
But still HeyyyYeah lol, was busy with ency, indexing and rp's but all done now
Good Night
Muahh
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."