OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:04 I'm confused 😵‍💫
About What?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05 Same here
Did I miss a lot?
OWL ME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05 Same here
Did I miss a lot?
OWL ME
For what?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05 Same here
Did I miss a lot?
OWL ME
For what?
So i can explain everything lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:05 Same here
Did I miss a lot?
OWL ME
For what?
So i can explain everything lol
Then u should be owling me, not me!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Poor owls!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
its the owls that are confused now

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Why am I not getting indexed?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:12 Why am I not getting indexed?
When did you register?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:04 *tacklesnugs Emmi!*

Ayo Lex!! ^^
Meet my cousin!
*Pulls Asterius over gently *
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."