Let's Chat!
About What?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
OWL ME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
For what?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
So i can explain everything lol
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Then u should be owling me, not me!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:07So i can explain everything lol
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Poor owls!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
its the owls that are confused now
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Why am I not getting indexed?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
When did you register?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Meet my cousin!
*Pulls Asterius over gently *
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."