Let's Chat!
No they wont!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I actually agree here....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02No they wont!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SAY WHAT!
Night Lily
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
SAMEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02No they wont!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I don't understand.....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Well, I don't!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02I actually agree here....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02No they wont!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I feel pretty good by calling you LilyFlower!
Now off to bed you go, you need to be fresh tomorrow! GoodNight.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Emmi!*
Ayo Lex!!
Ayo Lex!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*secretly makes video*Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:03Well, I don't!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02I actually agree here....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02No they wont!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I feel pretty good by calling you LilyFlower!
Now off to bed you go, you need to be fresh tomorrow! GoodNight.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Same here
Did I miss a lot?
Did I miss a lot?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."