OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!
No they wont!!

AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!
No they wont!!

AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I actually agree here....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:59
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:23 All of you are sus! :lol:
None more sus than Liam's handsome twin brother! :cute:
SAY WHAT!

Night Lily

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!
No they wont!!

AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
SAMEE :cryhappy:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't understand.....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!
No they wont!!

AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I actually agree here....
Well, I don't!

I feel pretty good by calling you LilyFlower!
Now off to bed you go, you need to be fresh tomorrow! GoodNight.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Emmi!*

Ayo Lex!! ^^

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:02
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:01 People you better tell me what Mads is planning...

Night LilyFlower!!
No they wont!!

AND STAWP BEING SO CWUTE AHHH LYDER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
I actually agree here....
Well, I don't!

I feel pretty good by calling you LilyFlower!
Now off to bed you go, you need to be fresh tomorrow! GoodNight.
*secretly makes video*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm confused 😵‍💫

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Same here
Did I miss a lot?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."