OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:25 Colin! You're the sussest one of all! :sly:
Professor!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:25 Colin! You're the sussest one of all! :sly:
I’m so sorry, I know you aren’t but I just got the image of you saying this in character and had to restrain myself from giggling

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27 Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Especially you

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27 Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Especially you
*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27 Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Especially you
*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
Ooooh, what bout it!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27 Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Especially you
*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
Owl me RN!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:27 Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Especially you
*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
Tell me!

OOC Let's Chat!
Be patient guys.....*smirks*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles