OOC Let's Chat!

Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:01
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:00
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:58 Y'all I quit.
๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฅบ
THEN STOP EATING THE FLOWERS!
๐Ÿ‘น

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:01
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:01

*Comes back* A lot.. I'm just lucky i'm not targeted
you will be soon dead too, riverne...
NO I WON'T!!!
YEAH YOU WILLL
Nuh uh *runs away*
COME BACKKK

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 3 May 2026, 03:49
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:34 friends? no, best friends /ref let's see how many bylers i can pull into existence
I'M CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
hate the finale
Jane died? Erm no actually sheโ€™s living in her brother and her brother boyfriendโ€™s apartment and eating a bunch of eggos

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:05
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:01
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:00
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:58 Y'all I quit.
๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฅบ
THEN STOP EATING THE FLOWERS!
๐Ÿ‘น
BAD! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

โœฟเผบ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ ๐’œ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ เผปโœฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:09
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:05
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:01
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:00
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:58 Y'all I quit.
๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฅบ
THEN STOP EATING THE FLOWERS!
๐Ÿ‘น
BAD! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:09 SOME ONE HELP ME DRACO'S LOSING IN POTTER VS MALFOY!
I've been summoned?

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:09 SOME ONE HELP ME DRACO'S LOSING IN POTTER VS MALFOY!
I've been summoned?
If you wanna help then HELP!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:09 SOME ONE HELP ME DRACO'S LOSING IN POTTER VS MALFOY!
I've been summoned?
If you wanna help then HELP!
NOOOOOOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Chat...Maddy is backkk!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles