Let's Chat!
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51No?Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50Shhh! She gone I guess?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
lets enjoy the show...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ahan! You better start talkingRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51No?Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50Shhh! She gone I guess?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Well, you were teasing us so....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Ahan! You better start talkingRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51No?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
You didnt have a problem against it!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Well, you were teasing us so....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Ahan! You better start talkingRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Esther!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
well thats kinda true so.....Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Well, you were teasing us so....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Ahan! You better start talkingRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
and @Madeline Tomlinson you didn't have to...
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 3 May 2026, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well....uh we did?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53You didnt have a problem against it!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Well, you were teasing us so....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Ahan! You better start talking
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!
See LilyFlower is on my side this time!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
*hands popcorn to Lils*
@Avery Gray Yes I am!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
WHO ASKED YOU TO?Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53Well....uh we did?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53You didnt have a problem against it!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52Well, you were teasing us so....
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!
See LilyFlower is on my side this time!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles