OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51 Ryder’s done for……
lets enjoy the show...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49

DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking
Well, you were teasing us so....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50

Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking
Well, you were teasing us so....
You didnt have a problem against it!!!
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:22
Avery Gray wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:11 Not the flowers again! :lol:
Av!!!
Esther! :wow: congrats on your PC making the Quid team! You excited for your first game? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50

Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking
Well, you were teasing us so....
well thats kinda true so.....

and @Madeline Tomlinson you didn't have to...
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 3 May 2026, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51

No?
*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking
Well, you were teasing us so....
You didnt have a problem against it!!!
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!
Well....uh we did?
See LilyFlower is on my side this time!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51 Ryder’s done for……
lets enjoy the show...
*hands popcorn to Lils*

@Avery Gray Yes I am!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:52
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:51

*gulps* Hi? Listen I can explain ok....
Ahan! You better start talking
Well, you were teasing us so....
You didnt have a problem against it!!!
AND I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD!!!!
Well....uh we did?
See LilyFlower is on my side this time!
WHO ASKED YOU TO?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles