Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08EMMI!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
EMMI!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25ESTHER!!Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08EMMI!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
(i was previously laurie)
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hi Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25ESTHER!!Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08EMMI!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
Let's Chat!
How are you?Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25ESTHER!!Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08EMMI!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23Someone was going to sleep...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:19No...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:18
Hey! Cause flowers are part of nature! You can't hurt it!! *snatches the flowers from him*
Weren't you going to bed?
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here![]()
Hiya Bri!!
![]()
*Munch*
Let's Chat!
*snatches flowers and gives it to theTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23Someone was going to sleep...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here![]()
Hiya Bri!!
![]()
*Munch*
*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What cow?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23Someone was going to sleep...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21
What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here![]()
Hiya Bri!!
![]()
*Munch*
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
the cow jumping on the mooonEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28What cow?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
*Munch*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WhaaaTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23Someone was going to sleep...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here![]()
Hiya Bri!!
![]()
*Munch*
Bri!! Leave the flowers alone!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29the cow jumping on the mooonEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28What cow?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27The ground...?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
*Munch*
PC: Laasya Manjunath