OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
EMMI!!
ESTHER!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
EMMI!!
ESTHER!!
EMMI!!!!
(i was previously laurie)

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
EMMI!!
ESTHER!!
Hi Emmi!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:25
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:08
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
EMMI!!
ESTHER!!
How are you? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:19
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:18

Hey! Cause flowers are part of nature! You can't hurt it!! *snatches the flowers from him*

Weren't you going to bed?
No...?
What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here :D


Hiya Bri!!
Someone was going to sleep...?
💐
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:19
No...?
What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here :D


Hiya Bri!!
Someone was going to sleep...?
💐
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*
*snatches flowers and gives it to the :cow: *

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21

What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here :D


Hiya Bri!!
Someone was going to sleep...?
💐
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*
*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*
What cow?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23
Someone was going to sleep...?
💐
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*
*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*
What cow?
the cow jumping on the mooon

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:21
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:19
No...?
What was that 'night' for? You know what...I dont care...I'll just take the flowers!
We donot need a rogue flower eating wolf here :D


Hiya Bri!!
Someone was going to sleep...?
💐
Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*
Whaaa :shock: *Turns the ground flowerless and gives him bread* Here munch on something useful. Betcha Flowers dont even taste good...

Bri!! Leave the flowers alone!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:24

Where are you spawning these flowers from!? Leave them alone! Bad Wolfie!
The ground...?
*Munch*
*snatches flowers and gives it to the *cow*
What cow?
the cow jumping on the mooon
don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin: