OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Haha

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in Korea

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in Korea
Even if I’m in America

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:10

same...
Which school??
ilvermony... yours?
YAAAAY!! Which year?? Em will be a firstie next year (in july)
first or second year... depends....
Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:10

Which school??
ilvermony... yours?
YAAAAY!! Which year?? Em will be a firstie next year (in july)
first or second year... depends....
Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!

kk! imma first rebuild my ency tho... then his

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in Korea
Ooooh dayum korea

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12 WICKETTT!!!!!!!!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in Korea
Even if I’m in America
We're totally not going to pretend that in certain places in America its still 6am and where i'm at its not even 10am yet.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:16
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:11

ilvermony... yours?
YAAAAY!! Which year?? Em will be a firstie next year (in july)
first or second year... depends....
Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!

kk! imma first rebuild my ency tho... then his
Niceee!! Whatcha gonna name him?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency