Let's Chat!
WHAT WHICH MATCH
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in KoreaMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
Let's Chat!
Even if I’m in AmericaLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in KoreaMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12first or second year... depends....Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12YAAAAY!! Which year?? Em will be a firstie next year (in july)
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12first or second year... depends....Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12YAAAAY!! Which year?? Em will be a firstie next year (in july)
kk! imma first rebuild my ency tho... then his
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ooooh dayum koreaLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in KoreaMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
We're totally not going to pretend that in certain places in America its still 6am and where i'm at its not even 10am yet.Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15Even if I’m in AmericaLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:14I'mma put it on too.. Even if I'm in KoreaMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:13SRH vs KKR
my tv has the match on and I'm chatting through my laptop
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Niceee!! Whatcha gonna name him?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:16Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:15Do first!!! So she and em can be in the same year!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:12first or second year... depends....
kk! imma first rebuild my ency tho... then his