OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:06 I missed a lot in 5 mins... :blush: :blush:
DEFO
Sooo..... about this dude....
hhm?
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 3 May 2026, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:06
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:06 I missed a lot in 5 mins... :blush: :blush:
DEFO
Did I miss anything else, except my story...

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:06
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:06 I missed a lot in 5 mins... :blush: :blush:
DEFO
Did I miss anything else, except my story...
READ GURL READ

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:15 8283737373820/10 and for you too, bro and meli
WDYM by this Lily??
we gotta find someone for you and ig bri?
I’ve given up on Maddie :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:15 8283737373820/10 and for you too, bro and meli
WDYM by this Lily??
we gotta find someone for you and ig bri?
I’ve given up on Maddie :cry2:
Awww

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:15 8283737373820/10 and for you too, bro and meli
WDYM by this Lily??
we gotta find someone for you and ig bri?
I’ve given up on Maddie :cry2:
there is no boys on this site :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna log on to Laasya now….

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:15 8283737373820/10 and for you too, bro and meli
WDYM by this Lily??
we gotta find someone for you and ig bri?
I’ve given up on Maddie :cry2:
there is no boys on this site :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
That's why my Inpc is gonna be a boy

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:05
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:03

WDYM by this Lily??
we gotta find someone for you and ig bri?
:shock:
:lol: glad that no one is finding anyone for me
oh, i am in the lookout for everyone....
*Giggles Nervously* Not meee

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."