OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49

Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored
oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that too
Good Luck!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49

Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored
oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that too
Good luck!
TYSM!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Ig that's her nickname, Cassie

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
✨Riverne✨

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
✨Riverne✨
hhh cool! I thought I was outdated enough to miss two ships...
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 3 May 2026, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
✨Riverne✨
BRI!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
✨Riverne✨
BRIAR!!!
ooooh so its like a ship?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne :cute:
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
✨Riverne✨
BRIAR!!!
ooooh so its like a ship?
yeah, river grimes and laverne taylor

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:15 8283737373820/10 and for you too, bro and meli
WDYM by this Lily??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."