Let's Chat!
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
LASSII!!!
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 3 May 2026, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What happened? Owl me if youβre not comfortable sharing it hereMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hru? Are you alright now?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
LASSII!!!
Let's Chat!
Yeah better...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:12Hru? Are you alright now?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
LASSII!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
if u want you can owl me!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:13Yeah better...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:12Hru? Are you alright now?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
LASSII!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
5:22 am for me! Iβm doing Good! HRU? Iβm just finishing a reply for our thread!River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Bye guys!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Bye!!