OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI!!!
LASSII!!!
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 3 May 2026, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
What happened? Owl me if you’re not comfortable sharing it here

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
seems i cant stay out of the headlines here lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI!!!
LASSII!!!
Hru? Are you alright now?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI!!!
LASSII!!!
Hru? Are you alright now?
Yeah better...

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU
Sry I had some issues irl and was in a rlly rlly bad mood yesterday
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI!!!
LASSII!!!
Hru? Are you alright now?
Yeah better...
if u want you can owl me!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
5:22 am for me! I’m doing Good! HRU? I’m just finishing a reply for our thread!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye guys! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:24 Bye guys! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Bye!!