OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
CALM DOWN GUYSS
They started it!
:cute:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
CALM DOWN GUYSS
Whyyy it was getting fun

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
CALM DOWN GUYSS
Whyyy it was getting fun
IKR!!

BUT FINE LILS! U SAID IT BESTIE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
@Ryder Hawke well, I must say you started.....

@Briar Anderson plss.
@ Madeline Tomlinson thx!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:14 @Ryder Hawke well, I must say you started.....

@Briar Anderson plss.
@ Madeline Tomlinson thx!!
Hey! You were supposed to be on my side.....
Imma go contemplate my life choices.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 Hiya guys
RIVERNEEE
LYDER
so um... I know I'm outdated but I want to know sth about riverne!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:14 @Ryder Hawke well, I must say you started.....

@Briar Anderson plss.
@ Madeline Tomlinson thx!!
Hey! You were supposed to be on my side.....
Imma go contemplate my life choices.
I am on both of your sides, dude.....


@Cassie Jiang ask her!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:14 @Ryder Hawke well, I must say you started.....

@Briar Anderson plss.
@ Madeline Tomlinson thx!!
Hey! You were supposed to be on my side.....
Imma go contemplate my life choices.
I am on both of your sides, dude.....


@Cassie Jiang ask her!!!
NO U R MY BESTIE!! MY SIDE!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:14 @Ryder Hawke well, I must say you started.....

@Briar Anderson plss.
@ Madeline Tomlinson thx!!
Hey! You were supposed to be on my side.....
Imma go contemplate my life choices.
I am on both of your sides, dude.....


@Cassie Jiang ask her!!!
NO U R MY BESTIE!! MY SIDE!!
NO! She is on my side Maddy, get your own partner! :tongue3:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
*watches with popcorn* Can someone tell me exactly what’s going on b/w these two?