OOC Let's Chat!

omg thats so sadddd i love chaos

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all im making communication cards for when im non verbal and my lil sib isn't understanding my slightly off ASL

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:29 Hullo all im making communication cards for when im non verbal and my lil sib isn't understanding my slightly off ASL
Hello again! That seems amazing! Good luck! I'm suck my conflicting want up and go to sleep since it's half an hour until midnight here. Night!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
yes aBsOuLuTeLy :wow: :wow: :wow:

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOOD, WBU???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LILS!!!!