Let's Chat!
omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all im making communication cards for when im non verbal and my lil sib isn't understanding my slightly off ASL
Let's Chat!
Hello again! That seems amazing! Good luck! I'm suck my conflicting want up and go to sleep since it's half an hour until midnight here. Night!Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:29 Hullo all im making communication cards for when im non verbal and my lil sib isn't understanding my slightly off ASL
Let's Chat!
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
yes aBsOuLuTeLyBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LYDERLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
HOW ARE YOU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I AM GOOD, WBU???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38LYDERLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
HOW ARE YOU
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?