Let's Chat!
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:16ABNORMAL.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:14*Wears Glasses and sips coffee in a working lady suit*
How are you feeling?
THATS IT
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..theMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:16ABNORMAL.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:14
*Wears Glasses and sips coffee in a working lady suit*
How are you feeling?
THATS IT![]()
and the
and the
and the
and the
as well as the original
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 2 May 2026, 17:41, edited 2 times in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
JULES!!!!
Let's Chat!
Night guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Bro… I think your universe needs a rebootBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..theMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
THATS IT![]()
and the
and the
and the
and the
as well as the original
![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Refresh isn’t workingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44Bro… I think your universe needs a rebootBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..theMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29
Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
THATS IT![]()
and the
and the
and the
and the
as well as the original
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Log out.......duh? Log in again!Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44Refresh isn’t workingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44Bro… I think your universe needs a rebootBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..theMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33
Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT![]()
and the
and the
and the
and the
as well as the original
![]()
![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Night!
Let's Chat!
SLEEP TIGHT LILS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
How do i log out of my life??!!??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:46Log out.......duh? Log in again!Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44Refresh isn’t workingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44Bro… I think your universe needs a rebootBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..theMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........![]()
and the
and the
and the
and the
as well as the original
![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |