OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 16:35

I need therapy~

JOKING
*Wears Glasses and sips coffee in a working lady suit*
How are you feeling?
ABNORMAL.
Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:14

*Wears Glasses and sips coffee in a working lady suit*
How are you feeling?
ABNORMAL.
Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..the 🐮 and the 🌙 and the 🍽️ and the 🥄 and the 🐱 as well as the original 🐶
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 2 May 2026, 17:41, edited 2 times in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:30:bye:
JULES!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!! <3 <3 <3

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:16

ABNORMAL.
Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..the 🐮 and the 🌙 and the 🍽️ and the 🥄 and the 🐱 as well as the original 🐶
Bro… I think your universe needs a reboot

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:29

Uh Huh anything else *peers from her glasses, trying to look into Bri's soul*
Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..the 🐮 and the 🌙 and the 🍽️ and the 🥄 and the 🐱 as well as the original 🐶
Bro… I think your universe needs a reboot
Refresh isn’t working :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:33

Also, my dog morphed into a cat, threw the dish away, ran away with a spoon and killed the moon…
THATS IT
Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..the 🐮 and the 🌙 and the 🍽️ and the 🥄 and the 🐱 as well as the original 🐶
Bro… I think your universe needs a reboot
Refresh isn’t working :cry2:
Log out.......duh? Log in again!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:42 Night guys!! <3 <3 <3
Night!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:42 Night guys!! <3 <3 <3
SLEEP TIGHT LILS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 17:37

Well I cant do anything about that but I will be expecting my payment to dealing with you..........:wise:
*opens her eyes in wide concern* But…..the 🐮 and the 🌙 and the 🍽️ and the 🥄 and the 🐱 as well as the original 🐶
Bro… I think your universe needs a reboot
Refresh isn’t working :cry2:
Log out.......duh? Log in again!
How do i log out of my life??!!??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe