Let's Chat!
TO THE WORLDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:03TO SAY IM NOT LEAVINGBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:54SOMEONE PLEASE KNOW HERBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:50 AND THERELL BE A DAY
ILL BE MORE CREATIVE
A POETIC WAY
sorry guys im sienna spiroed right now
AAAGGHHH
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NOT TO YOUR FACEBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:05TO THE WORLDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:03TO SAY IM NOT LEAVINGBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:54SOMEONE PLEASE KNOW HERBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:50 AND THERELL BE A DAY
ILL BE MORE CREATIVE
A POETIC WAY
sorry guys im sienna spiroed right now
AAAGGHHH
I LOVE SIENNA
Let's Chat!
SAMELily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:07NOT TO YOUR FACEBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:05TO THE WORLDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:03TO SAY IM NOT LEAVINGBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:54SOMEONE PLEASE KNOW HERBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:50 AND THERELL BE A DAY
ILL BE MORE CREATIVE
A POETIC WAY
sorry guys im sienna spiroed right now
AAAGGHHH
I LOVE SIENNA
ILL TAKE MY PRIDE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
STAND HERE FOR YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:11SAMELily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:07NOT TO YOUR FACEBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:05TO THE WORLD
AAAGGHHH
I LOVE SIENNA
ILL TAKE MY PRIDE
Let's Chat!
*peeks in drawn to the music*
Let's Chat!
NO IM NOT BLINDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17STAND HERE FOR YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:11SAMELily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:07NOT TO YOUR FACE
I LOVE SIENNA
ILL TAKE MY PRIDE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
JUST SEEING IT THROUGHBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17NO IM NOT BLINDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17STAND HERE FOR YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:11SAME
ILL TAKE MY PRIDE
Let's Chat!
YOULL TAKE MY LIFELily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:18JUST SEEING IT THROUGHBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17NO IM NOT BLINDLily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17STAND HERE FOR YOU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
JUST FOR THE THRILLBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:21YOULL TAKE MY LIFELily Young wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:18JUST SEEING IT THROUGHBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 15:17NO IM NOT BLIND
Let's Chat!
*Peeks in.* What's going on?
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."