Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
He is so in, now he can't get out.
#Lyder #Riverne
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
yeah , definitely i am kiddingRyder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:03He is so in, now he can't get out.
#Lyder #Riverne
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks for calming my unparalleled racing heart LilyFlower.Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:04yeah , definitely i am kiddingRyder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:03He is so in, now he can't get out.
#Lyder #Riverne
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I been gone long enough that i forgot what your other looked like i’m sorry-
But I like this one! Reminds me of studi ghibli
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
No problem, RyRyRyder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:05Thanks for calming my unparalleled racing heart LilyFlower.Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:04yeah , definitely i am kiddingRyder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:03He is so in, now he can't get out.
#Lyder #Riverne
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in* Hello?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
Hey Amalie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
I have never seen this many pages in one thread
I have never seen this many pages in one thread
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
I guess we are still stuck with ryry?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:14No problem, RyRyRyder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:05Thanks for calming my unparalleled racing heart LilyFlower.Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:04yeah , definitely i am kidding
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.