OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47 Hey Cassie!
LAV!!!! I STILL NEED INFOOOOOOO
IF SHE GIVES YOU, GIMME TOO!!!
TOTS WILL LILS!
Btw Ry's Reply is soooooooo longgggggggg, what is up with that?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47 Hey Cassie!
LAV!!!! I STILL NEED INFOOOOOOO
IF SHE GIVES YOU, GIMME TOO!!!
TOTS WILL LILS!
Btw Ry's Reply is soooooooo longgggggggg, what is up with that?
Idk, but I am almost completed with mine....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:48 hru Lav~ (do you mind my calling your nickname?)
Not at all

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:02Hey
Hey River, Get ready...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
RIVER???? U??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi River!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:08 Hi River!
Hi Cassie!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:07
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:02Hey
Hey River, Get ready...
LAV.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:02Hey
Everyone knows you :expressionless:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯