Let's Chat!
hi Lily! hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I am good, wbu??Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42hi Lily! hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I love that song too, but I forgot the lyricsLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:43I am good, wbu??Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42hi Lily! hru?
Let's Chat!
doing great too!
I can only remember part of the lyrics...
I can only remember part of the lyrics...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
hi
Let's Chat!
Hi Laverne!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hey Cassie!
Let's Chat!
LAV!!!! I STILL NEED INFOOOOOOO
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
IF SHE GIVES YOU, GIMME TOO!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hru Lav~ (do you mind my calling your nickname?)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball