OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:39 good evening!
I LOVE BELIEVER!
evening Cassie!
hi Lily! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:39 good evening!
I LOVE BELIEVER!
evening Cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
I am good, wbu??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:43
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:39 good evening!
I LOVE BELIEVER!
evening Cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
I am good, wbu??
I love that song too, but I forgot the lyrics :cry:

OOC Let's Chat!
doing great too!
I can only remember part of the lyrics...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laverne!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Cassie!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47 Hey Cassie!
LAV!!!! I STILL NEED INFOOOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 11:47 Hey Cassie!
LAV!!!! I STILL NEED INFOOOOOOO
IF SHE GIVES YOU, GIMME TOO!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hru Lav~ (do you mind my calling your nickname?)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball