Let's Chat!
AlrightBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43You choose! Just start!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41YES!! WHAT SONG?Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40Can we do another concert![]()
..................
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45AlrightBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43You choose! Just start!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41YES!! WHAT SONG?
..................
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
[/quote]
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46ReducioMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45AlrightBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43You choose! Just start!
..................
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
[/quote]
The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
JULES!!!!
Let's Chat!
The way the thing's have been oh, oohhLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46ReducioMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45Alright
..................
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
[/quote]
I was broken from a young age
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I was broken from a young ageBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48The way the thing's have been oh, oohhLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46Reducio
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
[/quote]
Taking my sulking to the masses
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Taking my sulking to the massesLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49I was broken from a young ageBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48The way the thing's have been oh, oohhLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46Reducio
First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
[/quote]
Writing my poems for the few
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...Writing my poems for the fewMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:54Taking my sulking to the massesLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49I was broken from a young ageBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48The way the thing's have been oh, oohhLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47
I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Singing from heartache from the painLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:55that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...Writing my poems for the fewMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:54Taking my sulking to the masses
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
taking my message from the veins.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:56Singing from heartache from the painLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:55that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...Writing my poems for the few
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |