OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31

MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do another concert :cute:
YES!! WHAT SONG?
You choose! Just start!
Alright


..................

First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do another concert :cute:
YES!! WHAT SONG?
You choose! Just start!
Alright


..................


First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head
[/quote]


I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Can we do another concert :cute:
YES!! WHAT SONG?
You choose! Just start!
Alright


..................


First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head

I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
[/quote]

The way the thing's have been oh, oohh

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:17:bye:
JULES!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41

YES!! WHAT SONG?
You choose! Just start!
Alright


..................


First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head

I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
[/quote]

I was broken from a young age

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:43

You choose! Just start!
Alright


..................


First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head

I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
I was broken from a young age
[/quote]

Taking my sulking to the masses

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:46
Reducio
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:45

Alright


..................


First things first . Imma say all the words inside my head

I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
[/quote]

Writing my poems for the few

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:47


I’m fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh, ooh, the way that things have been oh, ooh
The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:55
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:48

The way the thing's have been oh, oohh
I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...
Singing from heartache from the pain

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:55
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:49

I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me...
Singing from heartache from the pain
taking my message from the veins.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9