OOC Let's Chat!

Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
ANGELL!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:20
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
hii
HANA!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
YELLOW!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:32 YELLOW!
What? I'm listening to Deja vu! I'm on computer
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 2 May 2026, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally someone is online... I was getting bored...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:33 Finally someone is online... I was getting bored...
SAME

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:28
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:20
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
hii
HANA!
LAVERNE!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:28
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:20
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
hii
HANA!
LAVERNE!!
Hru?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:28
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:20
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:16 hi all
hii
HANA!
LAVERNE!!
Hru?
I'm good, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency