Let's Chat!
ANGELL!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hii
Let's Chat!
HANA!
Let's Chat!
YELLOW!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What? I'm listening to Deja vu! I'm on computer
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 2 May 2026, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Finally someone is online... I was getting bored...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SAME
Let's Chat!
LAVERNE!!
Let's Chat!
Hru?
Let's Chat!
I'm good, you??Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41Hru?