OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning Cassie! <3 Good night's rest?

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Yayyy!! I slept well too!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:52
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Yayyy!! I slept well too!!
ooh great! hru

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:52
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Yayyy!! I slept well too!!
ooh great! hru
I’m good, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:00
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:52
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Yayyy!! I slept well too!!
ooh great! hru
I’m good, you??
good too! working on my holiday hw

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:00
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:52
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Yayyy!! I slept well too!!
ooh great! hru
I’m good, you??
good too! working on my holiday hw
Ooo. Good luck!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Today is such a great day. I was productive. I got a new phone. Great day

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore