OOC Let's Chat!

It's Friday, the boys are chaotic

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:56 It's Friday, the boys are chaotic
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere cause it's here too!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:56 It's Friday, the boys are chaotic
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere cause it's here too!
Same ere

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Well done.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Congrats!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Congrats!
LAASYAAA

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Congrats!
LAASYAAA
ELO!!! Lemme owl ya!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Congrats!
LAASYAAA
ELO!!! Lemme owl ya!
GOT CHA OWL

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaotic here too

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."