Let's Chat!
It's Friday, the boys are chaotic
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere cause it's here too!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Same ereFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:57I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere cause it's here too!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Well done.Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Congrats!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Let's Chat!
LAASYAAALaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11Congrats!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
ELO!!! Lemme owl ya!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12LAASYAAALaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11Congrats!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Let's Chat!
GOT CHA OWLLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12ELO!!! Lemme owl ya!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:12LAASYAAALaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:11Congrats!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 20:10 I got 3 replies done and a pet application. I feel accomplished.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Chaotic here too
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."