OOC Let's Chat!

Mikey Forville wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:33 What are we talking about?
'Year book nominations' I believe

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL πŸ’”πŸ₯€πŸ™πŸΌ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that
Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"
I know

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL πŸ’”πŸ₯€πŸ™πŸΌ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that
Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"
I know
I voted u for that one too lmao

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL πŸ’”πŸ₯€πŸ™πŸΌ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that
Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"
I know
I voted u for that one too lmao
I voted for me on all the ones where I was nominated

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:17
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy. :lol: Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow:!!!!!
EMMIE!!!!!!! :wow: Sorry if I disappear in a moment. I'm going to lunch then my last couple classes of the day!

MIKEY! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
HIII!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Deli's pet has been picked :biggrin:

she moves like the tide β€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:27 Deli's pet has been picked :biggrin:
CONGRATS DELILAH!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 19:27 Deli's pet has been picked :biggrin:
Congrats!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

she moves like the tide β€” soft, but impossible to ignore