Let's Chat!
Yeah I saw THANKS SO MUCH! Care to spread it around HiO?Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50I signed up!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Oh wow….
Let's Chat!
IK exactly what you mean!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Make it 20
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Sure!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51Yeah I saw THANKS SO MUCH! Care to spread it around HiO?Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50I signed up!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
gl girlie! the pain will be worth it tho......Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51Make it 20
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ooooo lucky you!!! I saw that! Looks interestingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hopefully, works out too.......Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:52Ooooo lucky you!!! I saw that! Looks interestingMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ophelia Vanderbilt maybe
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ