OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34 Night guys!
Goodnight ๐ŸŒ™ ๐ŸŒƒ! Hi Lily.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
I was walking in the street depressed
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โ€œWaitโ€ฆyouโ€™re a teenager? Thatโ€™s so amazing? Youโ€™re so damn prettyโ€
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโ€ฆ.
Icl I have trouble believing that

SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34 Night guys!
Night Lils!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
Yep!
Cool!!!
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??
YEAH U TOTALLY SHOULD!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
[/quote]

GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 1 May 2026, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
I was walking in the street depressed
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โ€œWaitโ€ฆyouโ€™re a teenager? Thatโ€™s so amazing? Youโ€™re so damn prettyโ€
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโ€ฆ.
Icl I have trouble believing that

SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
Briar!
No actually, the โ€œstreetโ€ was full of recording studiosโ€ฆ
EVEN I COULDNT BELIEVE IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT X

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
[/quote]

:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
[/quote]

GOOODDD TYY
FOR HER RETURN?? FUNN
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:38
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49

WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
I was walking in the street depressed
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โ€œWaitโ€ฆyouโ€™re a teenager? Thatโ€™s so amazing? Youโ€™re so damn prettyโ€
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโ€ฆ.
Icl I have trouble believing that

SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
Briar!
No actually, the โ€œstreetโ€ was full of recording studiosโ€ฆ
EVEN I COULDNT BELIEVE IT
Must be a very special place

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!
[/quote]

BREEEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles