Let's Chat!
Icl I have trouble believing thatBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53I was walking in the street depressedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49WAITTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โWaitโฆyouโre a teenager? Thatโs so amazing? Youโre so damn prettyโ
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโฆ.
SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Night Lils!
Let's Chat!
YEAH U TOTALLY SHOULD!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34Cool!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33Yep!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
[/quote]
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 1 May 2026, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Briar!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:36Icl I have trouble believing thatBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53I was walking in the street depressedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49WAITTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โWaitโฆyouโre a teenager? Thatโs so amazing? Youโre so damn prettyโ
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโฆ.
SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
No actually, the โstreetโ was full of recording studiosโฆ
EVEN I COULDNT BELIEVE IT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT X
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
[/quote]
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
[/quote]
GOOODDD TYY
FOR HER RETURN?? FUNN
Must be a very special placeBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:38Briar!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:36Icl I have trouble believing thatBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53I was walking in the street depressedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
โWaitโฆyouโre a teenager? Thatโs so amazing? Youโre so damn prettyโ
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTSโฆ.
SMH LAURIE BROOO (also can we still call u Laurie or is it Briar now)
No actually, the โstreetโ was full of recording studiosโฆ
EVEN I COULDNT BELIEVE IT
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
[/quote]
BREEEEE
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
! Hi Lily.



แดสแด แดแดแด
สแดแดแดแดสโ๊ฑ